Friday, August 19, 2011

Birthday Reminder


I got this card holder at a thrift store for 70 cents! Score! Kinda ugly though hu...

                                       
 It already had some of the dividers in them. I had to make some more out of cardboard but that was easy!
 Then I modge podged the cute bird paper around the bottom. Which reminded me how much I LOVE paper! The whole time I was doing this project I was like I love this paper it makes me so happy. Then I just painted the top with some blue I had laying around. I used my silhouette to cut the birhtday reminder, then just podged it on! So fun and easy.

I just glued cute paper to each divider and added some embelishments. I just cut out the months from an old calender I had, worked out good! Then I add my family and friends b days on note card.  I have been wanting to do some kind of birthday reminder for a while. I'm glad I finally got around to it!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And yes, that birdy paper makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete