Thursday, May 2, 2013

I think I'm ready to blog again…

I haven't blogged in about a year! I just haven't had the desire like I used to. But I'm about to have a baby boy and I feel like I need to document my life as it is about to change. I'm ready for the change in my life but also scared to death. I didn’t feel nervous about having a baby or giving birth with my first child, but this time around I am really nervous! Could it be because I was just naive the first time around? I didn’t know how having a new baby would change my life? I'm sure everything will be great and I will embrace all this new that is coming my way, but I cant help but be a little uneasy about it all. Okay I'm done stating my worries….With in 3 weeks I will let you know how its going. Here is a pic of my baby bump!

IMG_2361

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am really excited, I love seeing and reading about what you guys are up to! I totally understand about not feeling motivated to do it though!lol It has taken me several weeks, but I almost have last year caught up! Anyway I am sooo excited to meet that sweet baby, and you are always the cutest pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bump! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kassi! I hope you had a great summer! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer my quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete